Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meme Meme break a leg for me...

That line is from my favo movie, Beaches... ahh the memories. LOL I have been tagged in the Meme war. Glad I learned what that was.

The first meme asks that the person tagged has to enter the 6th picture in their album. All my pictures are sorted into different albums, so I chose my first album, which is labeled 8/17/2007. These pictures were from our beach trip we took in May of 2007. I forgot how much fun we had! Here was my sixth picture... it melts my heart every time I see it. You can truly see how much Allen loves our babies... If every man was as good of a man as he is, the world would be a much better place!!


Okay now onto Meme #2! The next Meme challenge is to post 7 things that are weird and random about me!

Weird and Random

1.My washing machine has to be sparkling clean. I can't stand it when Allen does laundry because it gets all dirty and nasty. My philosophy... if it's gonna clean my clothes, it should be clean!!
2. I can't stand for my kids to get out of the driver's side of my van... that's where Eli is. I can't stand them crawling all over top of all mine and his stuff. Petty, but it annoys the piss out of me!
3. Sometimes I wear my bra to bed. LOL Especially since I'm breastfeeding. I can't stand to wake up in a puddle of milk.
4. I don't mind washing clothes, or even folding, but ask me to put them away and I will procrastinate until the pile is too high and I have to refold. (OMG, Ali, I'm totally stealing this one!! I do the same thing, and it annoys me to no avail! You would think we'd get the message eventually!!)
5. I like to listen to "In Better Hands Now" by Natalie Grant (Christian Contemporary Song) in my van blaring loud. This was the song played at my aunt's funeral, and it reminds me of her and my Papaws that both passed away last year. The waterworks are working overtime when this sone comes on too, so watch out for the flood!!
6. I cannot stand to blowdry my hair. I would rather be shot. Too much effort, and I can't stand to get that hot.
7. I can't stand to have long toe nails. It drives me insane.

The 6 things that only a select few people know about me..

1. I cannot close my eyes at night without making sure my babies are snuggled in their beds asleep. I watch them sleep because they look so sweet and innocent. That kind of peace is an awesome presence.
2. I like to pretend that I don't care what people think about me, but the truth of the matter is that I cry out for acceptance. It's sad and pathetic, but it's me.
3. I am a germaphob. I hate germs, and I have nearly washed the skin off my hands since I had a new baby. I am paranoid that my kids are going to catch some type of rare illness in public restrooms or port-a-johns. They gag me.
4. I am naiive. Very. I will believe anything that you tell me until it can be proven wrong.
5. I lie awake in my bed in the morning beating the living crap out of my alarm clock. I do not know why I cannot be motivated enough to get up when it goes off. I envy people that can actually do it.
6. I long to have people close to me that care as much about me as I care about them. It never seems to work that way for some reason!

I would tag people, but all of my known bloggers have already been tagged!

No comments: