Monday, October 13, 2008

LANI-BUG - the princess...




Lani is my middle child and my first natural child. She is a very lively child. She is everything girly. She loves princesses (Jasmine is her favorite, which is what she has chosen for her Halloween costume this year!!), Hannah Montana, iCarly, etc. She loves to play with make-up and play dress-up every chance she gets. She also likes to do things with Daddy... she helps him cut firewood, goes with him to the store, and stays on his heels anytime he's outside. Lani enjoys taking dance. Last year was her first year of dance, and she loved it. She is dancing again this year, and tells me that she wants to play "soccer ball" this Spring when she's old enough. She has had much difficulty adjusting to having a new baby brother, and not being the center of attention ALL the time, but she is coming around. She has thoroughly enjoyed having her baby brother around. She is very quick witted, the life of the party, and as prissy as they come. I love it. I look forward to growing old with her. We will be the best of friends. Here's my little princess...

No comments: